Sunday, September 23, 2012

About me..

Before I head out on my first review, I thought it would be best to let myself be known a bit more.
Me, my two boys and my husband live here in Key West. My husband is stationed here--and that's about the only reason I'm still here.

I won't lie, I'm not crazy about this place--it's really small and secluded and I can't get out to make friends or really do anything because I'm with my boys all the time.

Key West is definitely a vacation and retirement oasis. If you're not vacationing or retiring and are staying here, there isn't much here for you.  Considering the bars, and vacation-like atmosphere it isn't really the best place to have a young family (my boys are 2 and 1). So, the things that I will be paying special attention to is not just how amazing the food tastes, but how it'll be for a family, as well as other types of crowds.

I do know that when I go out to eat with my boys, 40% of the time at that restaurant I'm wondering why I thought it was a good idea to do it in the first place. But I'll be taking my chances.
So my first food adventure will commence tonight. I'm taking the boys to Thai Island Restaurant tonight and I couldn't be more excited to make this my first post!

There are actually quite a few Thai restaurants here on the island, but I figured I might as well start here. And you better believe the others are soon to come. Come back later for good info on some chow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment